This project is read-only.

Need some graphics help

Coordinator
Feb 13, 2009 at 9:35 PM
I pretty much have this thing working on a VGA resolution phone (and just to make sure this provided the perfect self justification for buying a Diamond).

The last thing left to do is to get some of the graphics, which are sized for 240x320, resized for a native vga resolution. Dynamic scaling is both slow and kinda ugly.

Anybody got any good graphics skills? Drop me a line.

Don
Developer
Feb 19, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Hi Donald,

Agreed! Separate VGA graphics will be good option. Let me know in detail what graphics are needed. I will work it on this week end and send you the raw work.

Could you please provide me details what icons are needed to be created.

Thanks,
Krupal

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 3:05 AM, dkackman <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I pretty much have this thing working on a VGA resolution phone (and just to make sure this provided the perfect self justification for buying a Diamond).

The last thing left to do is to get some of the graphics, which are sized for 240x320, resized for a native vga resolution. Dynamic scaling is both slow and kinda ugly.

Anybody got any good graphics skills? Drop me a line.

Don

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (iPhoneUI@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email iPhoneUI@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com